Benny Media LLC is looking for an experienced and professional Videographer and Editor to join our Production department in Tampa, Florida. Our in-house studio production team creates original video products seen by multi-millions every day. We specialize in breaking news, podcast production and documentary series. Candidates should be boundlessly creative and be ready to roll with a continuous, dynamic shooting and editing schedule. Travel capacity is a must. If you feel you are the right fit for this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please provide your video reel in your application, and please specify your roles and duties for these products. List what video cameras you are trained/familiar with and provide a list of motion cameras used in most recent productions.
Experience & Requirements
- Experience in Camera Operations/Director of Photography
- On-location production experience required
- Understands basic lighting principles
- Mastery of camera operations for dynamic location shooting
- Ability to maintain the organization of footage in post-production
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud apps, particularly Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital media including codec, image types, resolutions, and frame rates
- Knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics (preferred but not required)
- Strong visual sensibility and pacing
- Ability to maintain multiple ongoing projects at once
- Ability to apply notes given from management
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes a healthy work environment
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Drone Certification (FAA Part 107 License preferred but not required)
- Tampa, FL region-based position (working remotely is not an option)
- 2+ years previous professional video shooting/editing experience required
About Benny LLC
Benny Johnson Media LLC (Bennyjohnson.com) is a fast-growing influencer and creator platform for dynamic storytelling - and we’re hiring!
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.